Column descriptions and user defined data types
Description and custom data type can be provided for each table column in Storage. Custom data type allows you to override data type provided by the system. These data types are then used as defaults for transformation and writer table inputs.
You can explore and edit these values on Storage table detail.
An alias can be created from another alias. Also aliases created in Shared Buckets are propagated to linked buckets and can be further aliased. This simplifies data preparation and sharing, tables which don't require additional processing can be directly aliased to shared buckets.
Chaining is supported only for aliases with automatically synchronized columns and without filter.
Automatic Incremental Processing
With automatic incremental processing, the component will receive only data modified since the last successful run of that component.
Code Templates for Jupyter and RStudio sandboxes
For Jupyter and RStudio sandboxes, code templates can be defined. Code templates can be set for a given user or for the entire project. A Jupyter template is a notebook file (.ipynb). An RStudio template is a simple text file. If a sandbox is loaded from transformation, the transformation code will be appended after the template code.
- New extractor with Google Service Account service authentication was published
- New writer with Google Service Account service authentication was published
- Previous version of the writer is deprecated and will be shut down on 1. 8. 2019.The migration to new version of extractor is available.
- Create a single task orchestration from component configuration
- New version of Zboží.cz Extractor by Medio - Get your daily impressions, clicks, cost and conversion stats for preset time range or previous day.
- Python sandboxes and transformations were upgraded to Python version 3.7.3
- R sandboxes and transformation were upgraded to R version 3.5.3