- MS SQL Server extractor has had a driver update. Advanced queries now have slightly different behaviour so it is recommended to switch to simple table and column selected configurations. Where that is not possible, please see the documentation for further help.
- Snowflake writer - minor bugfixes and enhancements
- primary key is added when creating a table
- nonexistent schema/warehouse validation
- warehouse detected correctly for users with different login name and user name
- Database extractors - column datatypes are now shown in UI
- You can now change the sharing type of a shared bucket in the storage console.