The orchestration section is one of the last parts of Keboola Connection which does not yet have a unified user interface. We believe that users should feel comfortable using the different parts of our UI, so unifying the interface elements is very important to us.
We have launched the new Orchestration Detail page
What has changed?
- There is no longer a sidebar on the left side with a list of orchestrations
- Tasks, Schedule and Notifications now have their own place in the detail page - they're no longer combined in that table
- We added new sidebar on the right side that you should feel familiar with because it is the same as other components
- Orchestration Action buttons (Run, Enable/Disable and Delete) have been moved to the right sidebar
- Also, information about creation date and updates now also have their own place in the right sidebar
This is the beginning of the Orchestration Interface tuning and there are more things to come.
Just for completeness, this is the previous version: