There are components in KBC which you can setup in just a few clicks with only basic knowledge. But there are also components which require you to have deep knowledge about how it works. For this reason we have introduced Complexity Badges to be able distinguish between these types of components even before you start setting them up.
Not all components have assigned Complexity Badges yet, but we are continuously working on updating the components catalog.
- When you are retrying failed orchestrations it will now continue from where it failed by default.
- Transformation backends have new labels with icons.
- Medio has released a new Google Search Console extractor.
- Teradata extractor supports port parameter.
- New Line Endings processor allows you to normalize line endings to unix type.
- New Heureka.cz and Heureka.sk extractors provided by Medio replacing previously deprecated Heureka extractors.
- Improved performance of tables listing for MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server extractors.
We would like to remind you that the Restbox component was deprecated in July 2018 and will be completely shut down on November 1, 2018.
If you still have some Restbox configurations in your projects, please migrate them to one of following replacements:
- S3 extractor
- S3 writer
- HTTP extractor
- Keboola Connection Storage extractor
- Keboola Connection Storage writer