Dark Sky Extractor
Dark Sky is the new name for the old Forecast.io service. So we have prepared a new extractor for it. It allows you to look up the weather anywhere on the globe. You can use our migration tool to migrate your existing configurations from the deprecated Forecast.io extractor.
For more information, please see our documentation.
Currency Extractor in EU region
This extractor is now also available in the EU version of Keboola Connection.
- Dropbox Writer now allows you to specify a custom destination folder name for uploaded data.
- We have added the ability to configure your own OAuth credentials. We did this because we are still waiting for quota limits increase for the Google Analytics API for our Google Analytics Extractor. So now your extractor can run under independent quotas.
- Tableau Writer now uses the new version of Google Drive and Dropbox Writers to upload data to Tableau.
- Removed 8 kB script size limit in Rstudio/Jupyter sandboxes
- Improved handling errors in Rstudion/Jupyter sandboxes. Invalid package names will now throw an error with an explanation instead of an application error.
- Read-only bucket credentials to your Redshift backend are now deprecated. See this more detailed post about accessing your data since April 18, 2018.
- Table import events in the Storage panel once again have a link to the imported file.
Unfortunately on Sunday we had some problems with our storage for KBC Events, which delayed execution of jobs. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused.