Last week we saw a little more outages than expected, someone tried to scare us before Halloween! But we don't give up.
- New self-managed Currency Extractor with a hint of gap-filling script.
- Configuration description now supports markdown.
- OpenRefine transformation won't let you save invalid JSON.
- SQL editor shows a warning if your last query is a comment. Executing a comment will most likely fail the execution, so the warning is a temporary workaround before we're able to parse the SQL and strip the comments.
- MongoDB extractor now supports raw export mode.