Today we have launched a brand new user interface Keboola Connection. Some of you have been already working with it and giving us feedback for a while.
Now it is available for everyone, so you can start exploring it right now. There are no big or conceptual changes so we hope everything will be familiar to you. And you'll have your work done faster.
Just a few highlights:
- Consistent behaviour, every action provides feedback.
- Interface doesn't lie like the old one, and pending indicators are shown for all actions so you can be sure that everything is saved when your action is complete.
- It should be more descriptive and should guide you, we know there is still lot of work ahead of us.
- All extractors, writers and orchestrations can be renamed
- Faster navigation and linked relations like jobs and component configurations
Finally it is a solid base for upcoming enhancements and features. Important areas are collaboration, project overview and monitoring, better understanding and organization of data, project changelog.
We’d also love to hear your feedback, you can reach us on email@example.com or if you want to be closer to development on our Github project page.
In case something went wrong you can still switch to the previous version by the link trick: just change the project url https://connection.keboola.com/admin/projects/YOUR_PROJECT_ID to https://connection.keboola.com/admin/projects-new/YOUR_PROJECT_ID yes, this one is old :)