We are proud to announce a new member of our group of Docker extractors - Gmail Extractor.
This extractor helps you fetch messages from your Inbox by specifying simple queries. These queries are identical to those you're using in Gmail's web interface. If you're more into advanced search, check this Gmail's Help site.
Main features of the Gmail Extractor:
- you can specify multiple queries
- output is divided to multiple tables, which gives you more freedom when selecting/joining data
- multiple runs of the same query won't cause downloading the same data
- you can specify the headers you want to download
The process for adding the Gmail Extractor is very similar to the other extractors (e.g. Adwords Extractor v2)
1. Find Gmail Extractor in the list of extractors
2. Create a new configuration for this extractor
3. Authorize the extractor to access your inbox
4. Configure the extractor and specify the queries you want to run
For more detailed information about the extractor configuration options please see the documentation.