Geocoding Augmentation Extractor has been rewritten as Docker component and the old version will be switched off by the end of June. Till then its users are kindly requested to migrate their configuration to the new version. Here is how to do it:
- Choose Geocoding v2 from list of extractors
- Create new configuration and give it some name as usual
- Add extraction configuration
- Add one or more input tables to input mapping. Please note that the table must have exactly one column with locations (or two columns with latitudes and longitudes in case of reverse geocoding) or you have to map the one (or two) columns in the input mapping.
- Add exactly one table to output mapping which will be filled with result of geocoding.
- Fill parameters configuration. It is in json format and must contain method of geocoding, data provider and other optional parameters like api key or locale. See https://github.com/keboola/geocoding-augmentation#configuration for more details