- Files can be tagged and filtered by tags
- Files are searchable
It is handy for integration with other AWS services such as Redshift, you can also utlize existing AWS SDKs for file uploads.
File uploads backend has also been migrated to Elastic search, expect search and tagging capatibilities in near future.
- new UI has been deployed under the ‘Extractors’ tab in the KBC UI
- when adding a report to extract, it has to be from a GoodData project that is configured(via writer) under the same KBC project.
In the transformation detail you are able to see which transformations are dependent on the current transformation. This list is not editable, clicking on the label redirects to the transformation detail.
- feature: added run button with ability to specify date range and run configuration
- bug fix: add new query to an empty config
- Jobs can be filtered by creator
- Load type (incremental/full) is shown in jobs table
- Bugfix - data type can be specified for LABEL in dataset configuration