We're announcing few security improvements:
- All our servers, facing to clients, are using EV security certificates (what is EV?)
- All our servers have encrypted disks by using Amazon AWS KMS.
- All our Elasticsearch clusters encrypt all events.
- Amazon Redshift backends are encrypted by default. Existing customers can request to be moved to encrypted backends.
- Storage API employ native Amazon S3 file encryption by default
- All our Multi-AZ RDS metadata servers have encrypted data by default.
- New Amazon RDS servers are encrypted by default. Existing customers can request to be moved to encrypted backends.
Long story short: if you're connecting to Keboola Connection, client facing servers are covered by strong encryption SSL with displayed identity in browser's address bar + all client's data in Keboola Connection are encrypted by default.