- Transformation buckets can now run in parallel. That means when you put multiple transformation buckets in one orchestration phase, they will execute in parallel - the same way extractors or writers work. Previously the transformation jobs would be queued to execute sequentially.
- The editor of transformation queries now uses the official Snowflake syntax highlighter, so the syntax highlighting should now be consistent with the Snowflake Sandbox.
- The organization settings now offer a new feature to require MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) for all organization members.
- A new GoodData User Management Application was released. It replaces part of the functionality of the old GoodData writer and allows to manage users in the GoodData project, invite new users to the project, change roles and assign data permissions for each user.
- A more readable Roboto font is now used in Keboola Connection and Developer Portal UI.
- Fixed error when adding metadata to columns with special characters in name.
- Column metadata are now displayed even when they cannot be edited (due to insufficient permissions, table being an alias or table being hosted on Redshift).
- Removed support for deprecated private Quay.io and private Docker Hub repositories (no active components were using it).