The longstanding issue with slow SHOW DATABASES query executions on Snowflake has finally been resolved. We will now gradually enforce snowflake query execution limits where applicable by contract. Before turning the limits back on, we will check the query history and notify you if you may be affected.
(Query times in milliseconds)
R in Transformations and Custom Science is updated to 3.4.2. Also we internally switched to rocker distribution so R guts are more standard.
CSP (Content Security Policy) is now used in entire Keboola Connection.
We continue with cleaning up the KBC UI. So far, we have fixed many little annoying issues:
- List of configurations now shows when the configuration was created (with exact date on hover)
- Cleaned up Job list (removed unused stuff).
- Backend in Transformations is now preselected to default project backend.
- CSV importer now supports .TSV and .GZ files too.
- "Test Credentials" button and result polished.
- Removed 'sticky' buttons when editing configurations.
- Fixed files input mapping not showing in certain configurations.
- Fixed a couple of errors with the Save button when editing transformation queries.
- Fixed bug in Redshift writer with mixed case table names.
- The encryption API is simplified to a single endpoint. If you manually encrypt values for KBC, please follow the docs. We will be contacting you if you are using the deprecated API calls.