- POP3 Attachment extractor – allows you to download email attachments from a POP3 mailbox. There is no restriction on attachment type, so you can also download XLS files or images.
- MongoDB extractor – added an option to “Include parent in Primary Key” in Mapping mode. This will allow better PK generation and the behavior will be much more consistent with Generic Extractor.
- Looker writer – added support for Google BigQuery as the underlying database.
- If there's a name collision, a numeric suffix is added (for example, if there is an
accounttable from another bucket and you add a new bucket which has a table with the same name, it will be named
- If there are already tables from the bucket, only the remaining tables will be added.
There’s a new option to “force unlink” a bucket from projects that have it linked. When you disable sharing, it will “force unlink” the bucket automatically.
Edit Bucket Sharing
From now on, if there are projects that have the bucket linked, you can only add more projects/users. Edit sharing is available from “shared from this projects” list and from “bucket detail in data catalog” pages (if you have sufficient privileges). Until the bucket is linked, sharing can be changed without limitations.