New ComponentsOneDrive Extractor (Beta)
- You can now download your documents from OneDrive. The component was developed by Jakub Bartel.
- Write data from KBC to Google Big Query with our new writer. The component was developed by us, Keboola s.r.o.
Updated ComponentsCurrency Extractor
- Now offers exchange rates of GBP.
- Now supports exporting columns of the LOB datatype family.
Gmail Attachments Extractor
- Added support for processors, see example.
Create Manifest Processor
- Will test, if all the slices of a CSV file have the same header columns.
Flatten Folders Processor
- Throws a user exception when the flattened filename is too long (longer than 255 characters).
- Has now configurable flatten strategies. Added `hash-sha256` strategy, which solves an issue with 255 characters filename limit in default `concat` strategy.
- Migration of KBC project between regions, read more at help.keboola.com.
- Component badges.
Validate your SQL in transformations with new Validate feature, provided by SQLDep.
MySQL extractor now supports incremental fetching. You can extract just the most recent records from a database table and write them incrementally into Storage.
Show more / show less button added to the list of inputs and outputs of a job. It now shows all the tables and the view is more compact.