- Python/R and Julia transformations have their default RAM limit increased to 16 GB. This applies to sandboxes as well.
Snowflake Platform Update
- Distinct keyword will be disallowed in an ordered window function or a window frame. The full post can be found here.
- OneDrive Excel Sheets extractor - extracts from a OneDrive account or from a SharePoint account.
OneDrive Excel Sheets writer - writes to a OneDrive account or to a SharePoint account.
- Zoom Webinar Registrator - obtains a list of people to be registered for a specific Zoom Webinar and processes the registration.
- Database writer - many databases writers now support config row configurations. The full post can be found here.
- AWS S3 extractor now uses the ListObjectV2 method for listing objects in a bucket. This improves the performance for versioned buckets.
- MongoDB extractor - added support for incremental fetching
- TLS security update: as of May 12, 2020, Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 and 1.1 are no longer supported for securing connections to Keboola Connection endpoints. More information can be found here.
- In "generic UI" components, the documentation and configuration parts were split into separate boxes
- MongoDB has a new detail layout to match other database extractors.
Developer Portal UI Improvements
- You are able to preview and validate the form created by the configuration schema.