- Mailgun v2 — Mailgun is an email automation service. It offers a complete cloud-based email service for sending, receiving and tracking email sent through your websites and applications.
Drive CX — Downloads Drive CX data about locations, purchase details, employees, and surveys.
- AzureML Model Deployment — Allows you to deploy your trained model to Azure Container Instances and query it via an API.
- MS SharePoint Lists writer — SharePoint empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites. A list in SharePoint is a collection of data that gives you and your co-workers a flexible way to organize information.
- Orchestrator supports setting the timezone over the API (support in Keboola Connection's UI will follow soon).
- MongoDB extractor supports the SRV protocol for specifying connection, the so called seed list.
- Snowflake Data Warehouse Manager now creates schemas with "MANAGED ACCESS" and grants "ON FUTURE" to all objects of the schema. This means that recreating tables (drop and load) doesn't require re-granting for all roles/users previously granted.
- ThoughtSpot writer now checks if a database and a schema exist.
- When creating new Input mapping in a Snowflake transformation, the load type Clone is used if the source table is cloneable and bigger than 100 megabytes.
- JSON editor now shows all fields, not only the required ones.
- Transformation detail page warns about unsaved queries/scripts if you attempt to run a transformation or leave/close a page.
- Orchestration detail page supports the load of older orchestration jobs.
- In Transformation, you can see the basic Input Mapping setting without the opening detailed modal.
- Create buttons (table, column) in the Storage explorer were moved to the top right corner.
- Transformation Output Mapping modal is now more compact.
- Organization selector shows the Maintainer name ("KBC Internal" in the example below).
- Python environment is 3.8.1 and includes Java and H2O.
- Jupyter notebooks now save notebook files to Keboola Storage — both on a manual and auto save.
- Input mappings that are using CSV files(e.g. python/r transformation components) now have a global limit of 100 GB per table.
- GoodData extractor uses more verbose logging.
- Most emails from Keboola Connection have a new design.