- New wishlist – the old wishlist was replaced with a new, more transparent one. You can find it at https://ideas.keboola.com or in the "Settings Menu" in your projects.
New Keboola Connection instance running on Azure is available in Europe – https://connection.north-europe.azure.keboola.com
SQLdep removed – we were forced to remove SQLdep from Keboola Connection as the service is shutting down.
- New on-boarding experience - starting from November 16, 2020, new users will no longer get Guide Mode projects. They were replaced by a new interactive wizard inside each project.
Migration of projects to Azure stacks – it's now possible to migrate projects in AWS stacks to new Azure stacks [see the documentation].
- Shared workspaces – this feature is available only to customers with new transformations.
In the list of workspaces, there’s a new column indicating if a workspace is yours and if it is shared or not.
Google Ad Manager Report Service exctractor – downloads reports from the Google Ad Manager API. It uses
ReportService.ReportQueryto download data.
Generic writer – sends data to REST-like APIs either as JSON or as a BINARY payload.
- B!Q GoodData Telemetry extractor – uses the GoodData API to get info about users, projects, dashboards, reports, and uploaded datasets.
- Klaviyo extractor – fetches customer profiles, lists, campaigns, and metrics from the Klaviyo email marketing platform.
- Klaviyo writer – creates/updates customer profiles and manages a list of memberships and subscriptions on the Klaviyo email marketing platform.
- Azure Blob Storage V2 extractor – extracts a single or multiple CSV files from a single or nested folders from an Azure Blob Container and stores them into Keboola Connection.
Looker Schedule Runner – forces a new cache on your dashboards by triggering a dashboard export, which will execute a query and refresh the cache of your dashboard.
- FTP extractor – has a new option “Ignore passive address”. It solves the problem when a server offers a random port for communication but the port is blocked by firewall.
- Input Mapping – data types are available for the Snowflake transformation. This feature is available in new PAYG projects and for customers with new transformations only [see the documentation].
- Option validate and SQLdep removed
- Transformations have been split into Transformations and Workspaces (applies to new transformations only).