- AWS S3 Extractor supports Authentication with an AWS role (documentation)
- Twitter Extractor supports Direct Messages
To extract direct messages, you must reauthorize the account since an additional permission (DMs) is needed.
- MongoDB Extractor supports custom URI connection
- MSSQL Extractor supports encrypted (SSL) connection
- Storage job detail now has a permalink
To get a permalink for the job detail, click on the job ID. A popup with the job detail will appear, and the URL in your browser will change.
- Storage API List files endpoint is now returning only valid (not expired) files. Expired files can be retrieved with showExpired option, more in our documentation https://keboola.docs.apiary.io/#reference/files/list-files/list-files