Google Sheets Writer is now available. It is meant to replace a portion of the current Google Drive Writer.
We have decided to split the current Google Drive Writer into two separate components to simplify their usage:
- Google Sheets Writer - as its name implies, is designed to upload tabular data from Storage to Google Sheets.
- (New) Google Drive Writer - will handle uploading general files to Google Drive. It will be released very soon.
- Advanced Input Mapping
- choose which columns will be uploaded
- filter data by date or by column values
- Upload into existing or new Spreadsheet
Update or append data in a Sheet
you can write into existing Sheet within a Spreadsheet or create a new one
The existing Google Drive Writer will be deprecated soon and a migration tool will help you transfer your existing configurations to new Google Drive or Google Sheets Writer respectively.
Don't hesitate to give us feedback or ask a question, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.