A couple of months ago we launched a new version of Google Drive Extractor and promised to release a migration tool.
Well it took a bit more time then we expected, but as promised, here it is. This tool will help you migrate your configurations to the new version of the extractor.
- Click "Proceed to Migration" button in any configuration of the old Google Drive Extractor
- A dialog window will open with a list of all configurations in the project
- Click the "Migrate" button and a migration job will be created
- You can watch the progress of the migration job either in the migration dialog window or in the Jobs list
- When the job has finished, you can see the result of the migration for every configuration and also any affected orchestrations will be listed in the "Affected Orchestrations" tab