After recent announcement of new database extractors we are bringing other improvements to these extractors.
- By default the new bucket is created for each extractor configuration. Previously extractor configurations were sharing one bucket which led to collisions.
- You can reload the list of tables fetched from database. It is useful when you are tuning credentials permissions or you have just added some tables to the database.
- Primary key is now validated against table created in storage. Warning is thrown if the configured key is different than the key defined on the table.
The new ignoreErrors option was introduced. This option allows you to force Generic Extractor to ignore certain extraction errors. Read more in documentation.
- Google Drive Writer in append mode was overwriting rows instead of appending new rows under some circumstances
- Google Big Query extractor was ignoring files exported to multiple slices
- Tableau Writer is now available in the EU region