- Generic Extractor introduces some backward incompatible changes, but your current running configurations will remain unaffected. Learn more about Generic Extractor compatibility levels.
- Generic Extractor supports stopping pagination using an attribute in the response, see more on the Limit Stop feature.
- Processors configuration is now editable where eligible.
- Transformation scrips and queries editors link to the documentation.
- Transformations UI refreshes properly on transformation or bucket delete or revert/rollback.
- Transformation copy or restore does not delete transformation name and description.