- Finer granularity in all input mappings. The Days parameter was renamed to Changed in last and you can set the interval of changed data to as short as 10 minutes. Please note, that combining a legacy Days value with a new Changed in last is not allowed (eg. in a transformation chain, where the same table gets imported multiple times, all input mappings have to use the same filter type).
- All new transformations come with a predefined boilerplate that will help you at the start. It is especially useful for Python and R transformations.
- Sliced tables in Storage console (eg. exports from a Snowflake backend) are now merged when downloaded.
- Database extractors display the name of the query that failed in their error messages.
- Oracle DB Extractor and Writer are now available in the EU region.
- Input Mapping modal has autofocus in the Source field when opened.