We're sorry for the delayed delivery of our newsletter. So here's what's new since April 25th.
Snowflake DB Extractor
Salesforce Analytics Cloud Writer
Martin Humpolec, a Salesforce specialist, developed and published a Salesforce Analytics Cloud writer.
- Facebook and Facebook Ads extractors retry when receive one of the following errors: Unkwnon error / Unexpected error / Please reduce the amount of data error
- Snowflake and Redshift transformation input mapping can convert empty values to null
- David Ešner's FTP extractor supports compressed files
- All components can now handle files/tables larger than 5 GB
- Under Your Account / Sessions (https://connection.keboola.com/admin/account/sessions) you can see all your active sessions and revoke them
- Keboola Connection session ids are encrypted using CRYPT_BLOWFISH
- Fixed privileges for deleting linked buckets